Our time in Arizona is coming to an end. Before returning to the home to Minnesota I took a special road trip to deliver copies of Seize Your Life: How to Carpe Every Day. I’m humbled, thrilled and honored to announce that Seize Your Life is available at Canyon Ranch’s Ranch Store (aka bookstore) in Tucson, AZ.
My friends a Kia were gracious and loaned me a 2016 Kia Optima SX Limited for the road trip. Wasn’t that so very nice of them.
Here are a few things I liked about the 2016 Kia Optima SX Limited:
– Appearance: I think this is one stylish Sedan. I love the front and back bumper.
– Interior: Extremely roomy and sleek.
– Fuel Efficiency: Plus the GPS is provides assistance when it’s time to refuel.
– Overall easiness to drive: The 2016 Kia Optima SX Limited is a solid car. It didn’t shake when 18-wheelers passed.
– Price: The 2016 Kia Optima SX Limited is available fully loaded under $39,000.
If you’re in the market for a new car, I definitely recommend giving the 2016 Kia Optima SX Limited a test drive and consideration.